Pages


Saturday, February 25, 2012

An Opening

Hello to all! This is my first blog post, ever. So I'm not entirely sure what you say here but I've been told that I can talk about anything so that's what I'm planning on doing. :)

First of all I'd like to thank all of you who are actually taking the time to read this, I don't know how well it will go over but I hope you will enjoy my ramblings and thoughts.

I guess I'm going to take most of this first post to inform you all of what I plan to do with this blog. It mostly includes just talking, sharing my thoughts, feelings and beliefs. I also plan on hosting a favorite picture from Deviant Art. If you aren't familiar with DA it is a site that I frequent often that hosts many different forms of art.  I'd also like to do movie, book, game, and anything else reviews. I'm fairly sure I won't do it all the time but I will try to do it every once in a while. I may post a short story or two of mine that I've written, or I might not. It all depends on how much attention this little blog gets.

There's probably much more I'll end of discussing with you all but that's all I can think of right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment